If you see a digitizer's products for less at a different outlet, email us. We'll match the price!
NEED A DIFFERENT FORMAT?
We reformat free of charge (including ART or different format for a secon machine). If your format is not listed, order in PES and email us (be sure your hoop size is supported). NOTE: If you later need all previous purchases converted to ARTv4 - ARTv6, there is a $1 per set fee.
This set of different sea tortoises was stitched out on ...1 x stabilizer, 1 x batting, 1 x gold lycra, 1x white chiffon or organza to give this look on this designs.
1. On the seaworld set I hooped 80gr cut away Stabilizer.
2. I placed a quilters batting on the stabilizer...Note: Only the stabilizer is hooped. All the other layers are floated. It means that it is lying loose on the stabilizer but I do use 505 adhesive embroidery spray to secure every layer.
3. On top of the batting I placed a piece of copper Lycra fabric.
4. On top of the lycra a piece of chiffon was placed...all these layers to be secured with adhesive spray.....
5. After this you just stitch the design....the background I stitched with variegated thread and the tortoise itself with normal white ...No applique was used in these designs....Very easy...the uniqueness lies in the fabric used.